Thursday, August 09, 2007
i dug this up from 20th May post:
"Melly:
- If I get B4, I get treated to Swenson's! =D
- If she gets A2, I'm treating her to Swenson's too...
(what if we both hit the target? O.o
melly: See who eat more lah!
me: =.= )
Pearlyn:
- If I get B3, I get treated to Max Brenner's~
- If she get A1, she gets a McFlurry =.=
(somehow... it feels unfair. O_o )"ahem. *coughs*
yesh, O lvl MTL results out on this Monday in about 4 days.
wtf. that's fast!!! T__________T
D=
i'm really hoping i will pass.. and maybe MAYBE MAYBE if the sky falls down, hit a B.
but i'm not sure. cause i screwed up my letter. and wrote a 4 pg long compo. O_o are i nutz? xD
i think i should like, stop worrying before i drive myself insane. *nods*
mirror mirror on the wall, its saga desu! @
1:11 PM